Sunday, June 10, 2012

Midnight Park Parties

First - Yes, I finished the Chuck/Blair fanfic and it was left in a wonderful spot. Much more smut in it than I appreciated but they plot was nice.

I just got back from a fantastic night with one of my oldest best friends, Gwenevere. Gwen and I have been friends since 7th grade and even after she moved to Grand Rapids remained very close. We ended up both attending Alma College together and that was a pleasant surprise. We didn't really hang out much at Alma, but we are pretty close friends despite popular belief.

Anyways.

We went to dinner at AppleBee's and then watched Snow White and the Huntsman. That movie was actually pretty awesome and totally worth the $7.50. Let me just say one thing though, Kristen Stewart is the master of kissing awkwardly. Besides the awkward kissing though, she was pretty badass.

After the movie we went to the park by my house where we spent practically our whole summer my sophomore year of high school. The memories we share are crazy and truly shaped us to be who we are today. I am positive I gained more life experience in that one summer than I have ever in any other amount of time. We also talked about present day problems and such too. It's nice talking to Gwen because we think alike. I love her and plan on seeing her much more this summer.

Now I'm eating some red velvet cake leftover from my brother's mini birthday party. He turned 18 today and it's pretty bizarre for me. I don't know how I feel about the fact that my brother could legally go to a strip club with me now.

He has grown up so much now. We can actually have intelligent conversations about things other than RPG and Halo, so that's nice.

I'm going to make a mug of tea while I wait for Gwen's text that she got home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment