Monday, June 11, 2012

Fishtail Braids Are Easier to Make During British Movies

So as I've said before I have a huge heterosexual crush on Ed Westwick. I mean, how could you not? Look at this beautiful man.

So anyways. This caused me to search my netflix for all the movies he was in besides Gossip Girl. This is when I came across Chalet Girl. I just finished it. Let me just say, Ed has a beautiful english accent but his natural, british, accent is possibly sexier than Johnny Depp's. That is saying something.

Along with all the Ed Westwick swooning I did today I got an interview at Maurice's! It's tomorrow and apparently I have to take some sort of test? I'm not sure. Also, my boss from Payless had me finish filling out paperwork so I will hopefully begin work there again soon as well. I will soon be making it rain I guess I could say. 

I learned how to fishtail braid and waterfall braid last night. I have not been able to stop fishtail braiding since. It's bad. Not as bad as the making beats with cups addiction I'm currently going through. I advise everyone against learning the cup game unless you have lots of time and patience with yourself. 

I'm going to go through my closet and try to find something for my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment