Friday, June 8, 2012

The Beginning is Always a Great Place to Start

I suppose I shall start this off with a little information about myself. Let's just make this as simple as possible.

-I am currently studying at Alma College as a Music major with a Writing minor. I want to be a lyricist and a composer of classical music. After one year of theory at Alma I can no longer enjoy pop music because I only hear the simple rhythms and V-I chord transitions. Orchestral music has become a staple in my itunes.
-I am a member of Alpha Gamma Delta. To best describe who we are I'll just share some pictures.



To sum it up I suppose you could say we are a giant pack of awesome nerds. I love these girls with all my heart. 
-I am a member of Sigma Alpha Iota, the music honorary on our campus. 
                                      
These girls have my heart as well. I'm currently VP Membership and I will be attending Convention this year with the President, Ms. Katie Greenough and my lovely little Laura Hassold.
-I absolutely love my kittens and animals in general. My kittens names are Lady and Gaga.
-Might as well just come out and say it, I'm a lesbian. It gets better though, I'm a lesbian with a huge crush on Ed Westwick. More commonly known as Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl. 

-I love writing and reading poetry. Add a giant glass mug of tea and I'm set. 
-I have played French Horn for 9 years and Mellophone for 2. It is a huge part of my life and has caused me to meet fantastic people. (Yes Lisa Folkmire, you are quite possibly one of the most fantastic people I have met.) I plan to continue on and hopefully meet Genghis Barbie. If you have never heard of them open up a tab and youtube them. 


I think that is enough for now. I'm going to finish watching this episode of South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment