Thursday, June 14, 2012

Foreign Radio Stations

I've always been a huge fan of road trips. Mix Cds, open road, and local restaurants. Yesterday my best friend Meranda, her boyfriend David, and I went on a mini road trip to pick up her car from Grand Rapids. It's about 3 hours away from Gaylord so it's a nice little road trip.We didn't have any mix cds so we surfed through all the local radio stations. Some were actually pretty decent while others were...country. We had some nice singing times though. Here is what we stopped at/saw along the way!
Huge American flag!
At the Newaygo State Park...
A "Road Side Park"
Boardwalk at the Road Side Park

Almost home!
We also saw a whole bunch of giant statue animal things but we drove too fast to get a picture of them. When we finally got home I made my father his father's day present. I think he is going to really like it and I'm excited to give it to him.
When we were downstate we also came across a really awesome thrift store where Meranda and I picked up some rollerblades for five dollars. Yep. FIVE DOLLARS. I also found a unicorn beanie baby for 99 cents. Good finds I believe.

I'm going to go rollerblade with Meranda.







No comments:

Post a Comment